Charcoal grilling is simple in theory – light the coals and cook until “done”. Why then is it so hard to get perfectly cooked food from the grill? Join me to learn the essentials of charcoal grilling:
- What to consider when purchasing a grill
- Proper tools and equipment
- Building/starting a fire based on the food being grilled
- Preparing the grill for cooking
- Grilling techniques and tips for consistent results
- Turning your grill into a smoker
We will then fire up the grill and start cooking! Everything will be cooked on the grill: bone-in, spice rubbed chicken, farm fresh vegetables and more. You will leave with the skills and knowledge to take the guesswork out of grilling! Cost of the class is $40. The class is held at Meshewa Farm, 7550 Given Rd. Sign up on Laura’s website at http://www.dandelionchef.com/ and send any questions to Laura@dandelionchef.com.