Thursday, April 23, 2009

Market on the Hill

There's a new farmers' market out at Harmony Hill Vineyards in Bethel this season.  According to Harmony Hill's winemaker and market host Bill Skvarla, Market On The Hill is an all Ohio Proud market located on the grounds of Harmony Hill and will feature grass fed beef, Icelandic lamb, free range poultry, eggs, fresh vegetables, artisan breads, cheeses and wines, all grown/raised and processed within a 30 mile radius of Bethel.  Saturdays May 23 through October 3, 2 - 6pm.

2 comments:

Nikki Keever said...

I'd like to chat with Valeree about an article I'm writing about Eating Local in Cincy for Cincinnati Parenting Mag! Deadline is Thursday so call 3172196699. I'd love to discuss the success of Cincy farmers markets as well!

mardee said...

I love Harmony Hill vineyard - it has a beautiful peaceful setting and some very delicious wines. I can't wait to check out the farmer's market!